When it comes to social media platforms Facebook needs no introduction. This media platform has become the biggest platform for online interactions of people. As Facebook grew, more and more people started using this platform. Now there are billions of users of this platform. Every user of Facebook generally has many friends and they also like so many pages as per their preferences. Then, there are too many posts related to the friends and the pages of Facebook and it becomes very difficult to find the posts when we need to see the posts again. But most of the people on Facebook are not aware that Facebook provides a feature to schedule a post on Facebook that will make their experience better. If you are one such user, searching for answers on how to schedule a post on Facebook this article is for you. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this:
- Schedule a post on Facebook using your Desktop:
- Before scheduling the post you should keep in your mind that you can schedule the posts of pages that you have created. You can’t schedule the posts of your personal account. If you prefer using your desktop for using Facebook, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log in to your Facebook account using the email ID and the password.
- Click on the icon of the downward arrow available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down list, select the name of the page whose posts you want to schedule.
- On the top of the screen, type the status update in the box. You can also add the media file by clicking on the photo/video icon.
- Now, click on the arrow icon that is available next to the Post button. From the drop-down list, click on the schedule option.
- Select Date & Time for your post using the Date & Time box. (your post should be scheduled at least 10 minutes in the future. You can also schedule it up to 6 months in advance).
- After completing this procedure, click on the schedule button to finish this process.
Note: In case, you want to edit your scheduled posts, you can do it by following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the See Post Link in any of the scheduled post boxes.
- Click on the arrow icon that is available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down list, click on the Edit option to edit your schedule.
- Alternatively, you can find your scheduled posts by going to the page whose posts you have scheduled. Just open that page and then click on the Activity button. From the new menu, select the option Scheduled Posts. There you will find the options to edit the scheduled posts.
- Schedule a post on Facebook using your phone:
- If the above section was not worthy for you because you use your phone to access Facebook then, there is nothing to worry about because this section is dedicated to the phone users. Before trying the steps mentioned below, you should keep in mind that the feature to schedule posts is not available on the Facebook app of your phone. You need to download an application called Facebook Pages Manager. This application has been developed by Facebook. This application is available for free on App Store as well as on the Play Store. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this:
- Log on to your Facebook account. You can do it very easily by opening the Facebook application on your phone.
- Select a page or a group. (you can do it by going to list of groups that you have joined. You can also find in by clicking on the Menu icon available at the top-right corner of the screen).
- Select the option Click here to start a post. (this is available at the bottom of the screen. You can select the text/photo/video from the list of options.)
- After doing this, click on the Menu button that is available at the top-right corner of the screen. Then, select the option Schedule.
- Now, select the Date & Time for your post from the calendar box.
- After finishing this procedure, click on the Schedule button to finish this process.
Note: In case you have changed your mind and you want to edit the scheduled posts on your Facebook, we have answers for that too. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this:
- Open the Facebook Pages Manager App on your phone.
- Click on the More tab that is available on top of the screen.
- Then, you will be directed to the next page where you will find an option called Scheduled posts.
- Locate the box for the scheduled posts that you want to edit.
- Then, click on the arrow that is available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- There you will find the options to edit the posts as per your preferences.
- Schedule a post on Facebook using some third-party support:
- There are many third-party tools that can be used to schedule posts. There are numerous applications but in this article, we will discuss the steps required to schedule posts using a tool called Hootsuite. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this:
- Go to the official website of Hootsuite if you are using your desktop or if you are using a phone, you can download the application for the phone.
- Sign-in to the Hootsuite using the credentials of your Facebook account.
- After you are signed in to the Hootsuite website, click on the button Add social Network.
- Then, a pop-up window will appear on the screen, from that screen click on the option Connect with Facebook. (This option is available at the bottom of the screen).
- After that several windows will pop-up on the screen. Click on the Yes button in all those pop-ups.
- After completing this procedure, click on the green Continue button to proceed further.
- At last, click on the option Done Adding Social Network.
- Now, click on the compose message button to write your post there. You can also add images by clicking on the paperclip icon.
- Somewhere near your message, you will see an icon that looks like a calendar. Click on this icon. You will be directed to the scheduling menu.
- After entering the date & time for your post, click on the schedule button. (this option is available at the bottom of the screen)
Note: In case you want to edit your scheduled posts. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the paper airplane icon. (you can find this icon on the left panel of the screen)
- After clicking on this icon, you will see all your scheduled posts.
- Find the scheduled post that you want to edit.
- There you find all the options to edit your scheduled posts.
In this article, we have discussed every possible way to help you schedule a post on Facebook. In case, you are unable to do this even trying all the steps mentioned above, feel free to contact us through our website and the other contact details provided below. We have a team of experts to solve all your issues related to PCs and phones. Our team specializes in solving the issues related to the online interactions of your people. You can contact us at any time, we are available 24X 7 to help you.
Contact: +1 888 509 9555
Read More:- Facebook news feed not updating