Facebook is the biggest social media platform of this age. This social networking site is used by over a billion users. People use this platform to share their moments. But when you have many friends on Facebook, your privacy may be an issue. Anyone should take proper care of their privacy whenever they are using any service whether online or offline. If you are searching for some guidance regarding your Facebook privacy settings, this article is for you. Here, we will be talking about the modifications that you can make to manage your privacy on Facebook. Read this article carefully to get a proper idea about it.
- A guide to the privacy regarding your posts:
- This section is for the privacy of your posts on Facebook. Focus on the things mentioned below to make the desired changes in Facebook privacy settings:
- In the default settings of your Facebook account, you can set public to the posts that will allow everyone to see your posts. If you want only your friends to see your posts then you can set friends to make this happen.
- You can make some other changes to your Friends Settings. Once you are in the Friends Settings,
- Click on the three-dot icon then select Sharing Settings from the list of options.
- Click on the More option then, select the option Custom.
- Now you can decide the friends who can see your posts. Here, you can choose friends who can see your posts.
- There is an option that says anyone tagged will be able to see this post. If you check the box here, then anyone whom you tag will be able to see your posts whether he is your friend or not.
- You can make the same changes to your prior posts. Just click on the option Limit Past Posts. There you will find options to make the changes that you want to make.
- Controlling the privacy of your Profile:
- You can also control the privacy of your profile on Facebook. Go through the points mentioned below to change Facebook privacy settings for your profile.
- To look into the settings for your profile, click on the button My About Page
- By clicking on this button you will see a list of all the settings related to your profile. You can make changes in the information regarding your Work & Education, places you have lived. You can also change the settings regarding who can see the information on your profile.
- If you don’t want your email address to be linked with your Facebook account, you can delete it by going to the Settings then, click on the option General and after that click on General Account Settings. There you will find your email ID and you can remove it if you wish to do so.
- Some more privacy options regarding your posts:
- There are some more Facebook privacy settings to manage the privacy of your posts. Follow the steps mentioned below to make these changes:
- Click on the arrow icon that is available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, select the option Settings from the drop-down list.
- In the left column, click on the option Privacy.
- There you will many options to control your privacy like who can see your future posts, who can send you friend requests, you can see your friends list and many more. Go ahead and make the changes that you desire.
In this article, we have mentioned many possible ways to manage Facebook privacy settings. In case, you have any difficulty in doing so, feel free to contact us. You can connect with us using our website and also by dialing our toll-free number provided below. Our team of experts can solve all your issues related to your online transactions.
Contact: +1 888 509 9555
Read more:- Newsfeed issue on my iPhone and iPad