You all are well aware of Facebook. You can promote your business on Facebook, but you have to create a Facebook business page. But you have to make your business page more attractive to the users to increase your productivity by liking and sharing them. As you know that there are millions of users of Facebook over the world. Add many people on your Facebook friends list and make more viewers of your Facebook business page. Read this full article to know the way to make your Facebook business page.
Steps to create a Facebook business page:-
For signing up your Facebook business page, you have to log in to your personal Facebook account. Insure with the one thing that your personal account’s information not visible publicly on your Facebook business page. So, if you don’t log in to your personal Facebook account to use it and go further with the following steps:
- Sign up your Facebook account:-
By signing up for your Facebook account, you can easily create a Facebook business page. Follow the below steps:
- First of all, open a web browser and type com/pages/create and press the Enter key.
- Now, you have to select the page that you want to create like a community/public or business/brand figure from the available menu.
- After that, tap on the Get Started option to create the page for the Facebook business.
- Now, you have to provide your business information to make it more suitable and attractive for the users.
- For your business page name, you have to use your business name or the name that people like to search for when you are trying to search for your business.
- For the business category, enter a single or two word that easily describes your business, and Facebook will also suggest some options.
- If you find that, your business falls into more than one category options. So, you have to select one which customers are most likely to think when they are thinking about your business.
- After selecting the category for your business page, then a box will be expanded to ask you for some further queries like your mobile number, your address, etc.
- You also have an option to select whether you want to make this information public or only to show your city and state.
- After completing all the steps, tap on the Continue option. Also, make sure that you accept all Facebook Pages, Groups, and Events Policies, so check all the points before going for this process.
- Add pictures on Facebook business page:-
After signing on your Facebook business page, you have to upload the profile picture and cover images for your Facebook page. So, follow the below steps:
- One important thing about the Facebook business page is to make a good visual impression, so select wisely to make your business page more attractive.
- Once you select pictures to align with your business page, then make sure that it will easily identify your business.
- Firstly, upload the profile image of the Facebook business page, and this image contains your business name in the search result when you interact with the users. It will show on the left side of your Facebook page.
- If your brand is recognizable, then using a logo is a safe way to increase the productivity of your business.
- In case, you are a celebrity or a public figure, then your face image will work like a charm for your business page.
- If your business type is local, then try a well-shot image of your signature. It will help to recognize your Facebook business page easily.
- The best size of the image for the Facebook profile is display at 128*128 pixels on mobile phones and 170*170 pixels on desktop. This image will be cropped as a circle, so make sure that you don’t put any critical information at the corner.
- After selecting an appropriate image, tap on the Upload a cover photo
- Now, you can see you are on the Facebook business page with the profile picture related to your business.
- Create your username:-
Now, you have to make your username, which is also known as the vanity URL. Create your username which is a maximum of 50 characters. Don’t exceed it extra because it becomes complicated to learn. For creating the username, you have to tap on the Create Page @Username option.
After this, tap on the Create Username option.
Now, a pop-up message appears to you a link people can use to connect with your business on Facebook and messenger.
- Add your business details on your Facebook business page:-
If you leave any section to fill out then fill all the details right now before starting the Facebook business page.
Facebook page is the first page that customers use to get your information. For filing your information, you have to tap on the Edit Page info option.
Now, with the use of this page, you can successfully share all the important information on your Facebook business page.
In this blog, we discussed to create a Facebook business page. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any queries regarding this, then call our expert team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.
Read more:- creates a Facebook ad